The Bader Group’s workshops feature skill building in an interactive environment. Various options to choose from are:
- 2 hours of Lunch & Learn to allow for brown bag or company offered lunch. At the end of the workshop, all attendants receive a handout summarizing the topic covered encouraging and allowing for continued practice of the new skill acquired.
- 4 hours of Skill Building practice and feedback on the methods and principles. Additional handouts, follow-up goals set, and peer follow-through.
- 7 hours with Multiple Practice rounds, often including video-taping with feedback. Workbook, active goal setting, and follow-up coaching calls to ensure practice and success.
Choose from a variety of topics. We can also tailor our workshops or design presentations based on requested topics. Some topics are best suited for supervisory personnel while other topics benefit all types and levels of employees. In addition, intact teams value discussing these topics together.
- Setting Expectations
- Coaching for Performance
- Creating a Feedback-Based Culture
- Creating a Team Charter
- Creative Problem Solving
- Three Roads to Trust
- Managing Your Boss
Three Phases of every workshop:
- Engaging all participants through preparations:
Before each workshop, The Bader Group will:
- A.) conduct an interview with a key stakeholder (such as an executive or manager) to learn the business context for the workshop and understand the participants and
- B.) conduct an online readiness survey of the expected audience to gauge their needs and skill levels. This data collection serves as a needs analysis and opportunity to motivate the participants beforehand. Most importantly, outcomes and measures of business success will result.
- Conducting the workshop:
The Bader Group’s workshops employ highly interactive techniques and tools to fully engage participants and build a learning community. We utilize art, video, humor, and original activities to stimulate learning and emphasize critical skills and methods. For example, to illustrate the need to provide specific feedback in performance coaching, we had teams play competitive darts with one blind-folded player per team throwing real darts. Of course, the better the team’s coaching and feedback, the more accurate the blind dart thrower. Don’t worry, no one was hurt as safety was everyone’s responsibility.
Depending on the length of the workshop, different follow-up mechanisms come into play:
- 2 hour Lunch and Learn’s include one follow-up coaching call to the group leader or chosen representative.
- 4 hour sessions include the above plus an email note to all participants that contains suggestions, encouragement, and notes from their workshop.
- 7 hour workshop follow-up includes a 30 minute coaching call for all participants.
Benefits of our Workshop format:
- Build practical skills to address common management/leadership challenges
- Employees learn best practice approaches saving them future time and headaches
- Ideal for busy schedules
- Organization focuses on professional development
- Organization builds teamwork among participants
- Ideally, business performance improves
Your organization can either sign up for one specific skill building workshop or sign up for 4 or more workshops to be delivered on a weekly, semi monthly or monthly basis.
For further information please contact The Bader Group at 619-501-9586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.