Would you like your executives to make breakthroughs and sustain their leadership development – while addressing an organizational Challenge?
In addition to the Group Coaching application and benefits of Action Learning, The Bader Group also facilitates organizational Action Learning programs. Typically, these types of programs extend over six months (at a dedicated three days a month) and include:
- Executive ownership
- Executive sponsorship and mentoring
- 10-12 high-potential/succession planning participants
- An organizational challenge that the participants address, research, build recommendations for, and sell to senor executives. The selection of the challenge is critical to the success of the Action Learning project. Ideally, it is strategic in nature and focused on the customer.
- Facilitation of the process that allows complete ownership by the participants
- Executive coaching throughout the program based on 360 data and development plans approved by the executive owner
- Video-taping of all meetings for instant replay and feedback of group dynamics and teamwork
- Daily de-brief sessions
- Just-in-time learning pieces such as: decision-making, creativity, and systems thinking
- . . . and many other movable components
Participants find that this experience ranks the highest among all their previous leadership development experiences. The facilitators, coaches, sponsors, and participants see transformations unfold. The organization receives a well-thought out series of recommendations that reach implementation.